Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking Diet question

Danielsmcqueen

I was wondering if you can eat anything your want while bulking and if you are a skinny person before starting the bulking process and training and dieting, is it ok to get the qty of calories I need for bulking any type of sources even the so called junk food?

Well, if you are desperate to gain weight no matter what - then you can eat anything you like. But I would rather call that getting fat, not bulking. In my opinion, bulking is getting quality weight, so it is best to up the calorie and protein intake in order to be in surplus. However, these should be healthy foods.

Besides, eating lots of junk food can cause a myriad of other problems, such as cholesterol and blood sugar issues, which is not good for one's health.

When bulking - you need calories so you want to choose calorie dense foods but bulking does NOT give you an excuse to eat junk food.

Bulking on junk food is a sure way to get fat. What good is gaining 20 pounds if it's all fat? You will actually look worse after your bulk.

Stick with clean, unprocessed calorie dense foods - whole eggs, grass fed beef, rice, potatoes etc.

You should never "dirty bulk". It will just add fat that you will have to cut later. It is also not good for your heart and organs. Just eat in a surplus but eat clean whole foods.

Top Bottom