Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Diet for HST

Tom Treutlein

Tell me what you think about this diet.
5'11
180 lbs
Age 17
Training for 2 years or so
Mesomorph

DIET Cals Fats Carbs Protein
Total, Milk, OJ 430 6 84 13
PB&J 460 19 59 13
3 Protein Shakes (milk) 1500 36 90 180
Protein Shake (water) 220 3 2 44
Tuna (w/mayo) 220 11 0 33
1 Tbsp EV Olive Oil 120 14 0 0
2950 89 235 283

That's the minimum. Sometimes I'll have some more throughout the day. Let's just say, though, that's all I ate. Would that be enough to give me a solid lb. of muscle mass or so a week, maybe even just a half pound without any fat gain? Give me advice here.

Man, where's the food?

All I see is liquid..........tuna and pb&sugar don't qualify.

You need complete solid meals to grow.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

~SC~ said:
Man, where's the food?

All I see is liquid..........tuna and pb&sugar don't qualify.

You need complete solid meals to grow.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

Agreed, I would be tearing my eyes out from hunger on something like that. More than half your calories are coming from liquid. Get some good, whole foods and meat products in there.

Great choices:

Oatmeal, 8 grain hot cereal, steak, organic eggs (possibly the most perfect food you can eat), salmon, etc.

Alright, guess I'll revamp my entire diet. Could you guys help me out a bit with this? I have school and everything so it's hard to fit in meals sometimes. The protein shakes just make that a whole lot easier.

Can I still keep the total cereal for breakfast? Or should I use something else for breakfast? Oh, I can't stand eggs by the way - unless someone has a quick and tasteful way to make them.

One thing I'll say is that if you want to change, you have to take charge. This means no "total" cereal for breakfast, no. As well, you don't have to eat eggs for breakfast, but if you're too picky about foods and what you like/don't like/etc., maybe it's time to consider and re-think just how important your goals are and how bad you want them.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

Well, I'm not dedicating my entire life to lifting, I have 13" arms or so, and I want maybe 16" max (I'd settle for 14.5" though...) so I don't know how hardcore I have to get into all of this.

Other than eggs I eat tuna, steak on occassion, chicken, turkey, etc. I know they are not common breakfast foods per-se, but I'm no common individual. :)

Besides, I love my egg whites and oats!

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

I cant even attempt to imagine the last time I didn't have eggs and oats at least once a day..........

Don't worry about getting so serious being only 17. Just eat healthy and lift and you're going to make gains. Man when I was 17 I lived off junk food and fast food. Don't kill yourself yet, that's what you do when you get older. ;)

Also, don't you get sick off all those protein shakes? I get sick when I take in more than 3 servings, and it looks like you have 7 there. Throw some oatmeal in there and some chicken/turkey, at least.

Top Bottom