Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking diet

rossyboy7

i am wondering if there is any one out there that knows a good bulking diet something that has maybe worked for them or a friend? i want to try something new rather than the same old diet.

use what you have as part of the process. diet doesnt work the way you are asuming. you will need to learn your own diet. so modify what you have and log the changes. it will take a while but you will start to figure things out.

how about laying out a days diet and activities with your full stats and goals here. maybe we can poin out some possible effective changes.

5 ft 10

156 lbs

bench: 210

squat: 308

deadlift: 352

shoulder press: 77

my goals are to improve on my 4 main lifts but also add some thick muscle to my frame . im looking to add about 14 pounds of good quatlity muscle as soon as my body will let me. im also unsure about what steriods will be the best in helpign me with my goals? i recently finished a anavar/winny cycle where i got great gains in strength but i only gained 6 pounds. saying that my shape and vascularity has increased wonders but i think its time to try somethign that will pack the mass on to me.

daily eating plan

breakfast: 4 pieces of toast
1 tin of beans
30 g protein shake

lunch: 1 and a half chicken breast
3 peices of toast.

snack: 20 g protein shake

dinner: 2 baked potatoes( large ones)
1 steak (6 to 8 oz)
sweetcorn

snack: tin of tuna
3 peices of toast

before bed: 40 g protein shake

thats roughly what i will eat in a day

i train 4 days a week on a monday....wednesday....friday.... and saterday.

i do alot of squats deads bench and shoulder press ... i always try and alternate bewtween doing atleast 2 of these lifts twice per week.

hope this was soem help to you

thanks

-ross

u got alota bred in ur diet. try swapping that out for some oats, sweet potatoes, and brown rice. I see the steak but wheres ur healthy fat sources? get some natural pb, nuts, evoo. I didnt see any dairy or eggs either, milk, yogourt, cottage cheese, and eggs are great for puttin on size and fairly cheap.

not to bad. add some mixed nuts and mixed berries between the meals (just a small handful of each) and get either broccoli, asparigus, or spinach into every meal ot at least 2 am and 2 pm meals. try to bump the protein a little. get some better complex carbs in there. if your going to eat breads eat ezekiel bread.

start logging progress and get on a program. check this out. i set it up months ago and its still kicking my ass. ive been on this one longer than any other program.

3 day split.

flat db press 3 sets
stand bb press 3 sets
dips 3sets
rev grip press 3 sets

deads 3 sets
bent rows 3 sets
tbar 3 sets
shrugs 4 sets
chins 2 sets

squats 3 sets
leg curl 4 sets
leg ext 2 sets
stand calf 3 sets

take days of as needed. dont train any 2 days in a row. alternate rep ranges. something like 1 heavy weak, 2 moderate, then 1 light weak will probably be good.

food and genetics are what are going to put the size on you.

Top Bottom