Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking diet

hostile_tjd

Im 24yrs old, 5'8 200lbs, bench 315, low body fat ( i can see 4 abs) ive been training hard for 5 yrs.
Im doing my first cycle with 500ml of test e a week and dbol everyday. I started yesterday, and I was wondering if my diet sounds good, 3112 cal, 90g fat, 400gr pro. and 200gr. carbs a day. Of course if I gain to much body fat ill start cardio and if not putting on enough weight im going to up my calories and cards. does this sound good starting out? Thanks!

I would definitely up the cals quite a bit, try to slowly get up to 4500 with some more carbs and healthy fats. Personally I eat about the same amount of protein but about 600g carbs and 130g fats. Just do some cardio every other day and your bf shouldn't go up much at all, maybe so bloat from the dbol/test tho. Also, how long are you planning on taking the dbols? Make sure you limit that to 4-6 weeks or so.

yeah cals seem a bit low. My last true BULK bulk i was near 5k cals. I did put on a bit of fat though. Good luck man.

I would think low bf would be in the single digits and you can see all your abs and obliques, but only 4 abs, and that's prob moderate bf. your only 200 lbs so 3200 cals is a good spot to be at, maybe up you're carbs and you'll be fine. no need to increase cals a ton, you will gain fat, if you dont mind fat, 5000 cals will help you out with that, lol.

lol i was at 5000 cals using winny to bulk (i no it wasn't the best idea lol but it worked quite well) Lipids were shot to hell tho.

Top Bottom