Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Diet????

tommboy

Do you guys add up all your calories each day or do you just make sure you get enough protein and then just eat whatever else for carbs and a little fat.

Because I was looking to clean bulk and gain about a pound or 2 a week how many cals over maintence should I be eating? And should I be upping my calories when on? Or should I keep them the same. I dont see how I could be gaining more weight while on if im giving myself the same amount of calories......

tommboy said:
Do you guys add up all your calories each day or do you just make sure you get enough protein and then just eat whatever else for carbs and a little fat.

Because I was looking to clean bulk and gain about a pound or 2 a week how many cals over maintence should I be eating? And should I be upping my calories when on? Or should I keep them the same. I dont see how I could be gaining more weight while on if im giving myself the same amount of calories......

To answer your last question, yes, up your calories. While on you will be able to assimilate more of the nutrients for muscle growth. Protein synthesis will drastically increase so definitely up your protein. As far as how much over maintainance, i would start at 500 and work your way up week by week. If your not making the gains you want raise it higher. If you dont eat the same things everyday, then you should count your cals. Usually i eat basically the same things everyday so i already know how much im getting.

Top Bottom