Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking diet

B0ARDIN087

if some of you remember me i used to be a big frequenter of the diet board....... i used to be mainly concerned with cutting....... i am now bulking trying to gain weight and im having trouble approached the diet portion of this. I am fairly knowledgable about ckd but about bulking i know little. I dont care to eat too healthy but im just concerned about getting allt he calories in.

i go to school during the week so if u could sketch a diet that will take taht and the fact taht i weigh 170 at about 12 percent into consideration that would be great.

Please consider taht during school i always get a double lunch at schools hot line/deli line (depends what is better source or protein, get either 2 deli sandwiches with 2 skim milks or 2 chicken breasts with 2 skim milks or something)

so if u could take care of my other meals that would be great

well here is what i did today ( this is more then whati usually eat but what i am shooting for)

bagel w/ sausage patty, egg, and cheese for breakfast with skim milk

4 beef tacos in soft shell with cheese, lettuce and salsa with skim milk (equivalent of 2 lunchse in my school)

3 whole eggs 3 egg whites cooked in olive oil with a piece of cheese in omelet form. served on 2 pieces of bread with mayo and ketchup (my favorite) and milk

1 ceaser salad extra cheese from bravos and about 10 oz chicken in a spicy pasta /w cheese from bravos and a glass of milk

last meal will be 2 scoops protein and some pb and milk before bed.

(notice the trend of milk?)

Eat more. If you counted up each and every calorie in your diet, looks like you're getting most of your calories from Carbs. Try to get more protein. You're young right? EAT EAT EAT EAT. Your metabolism at your age will be fast enough to keep your fat in check. If you notice you're getting too fat, then you should worry about it, till then EAT.

anything in particular to add???? today i ate a little better and instead of the after school egg sandwich i had two large porkchops with mashed potatoes and some green beans..... also i think i had an extra meal..... im trying my best to up the cals and g's of protein slowly, but its hard at first....

Sounds good for only 16. You dont really have to watch your diet too much when you are at that age. Doubleing the meat at every meal is very imporant. You should substitute some cottage cheese instead of some of the shake before bed. I would add in a PWO shake, if you arent having one. Looks good, you are off to a good start, and should make some good gains.

I think when people say 'you don't really have to watch your diet at that age' is because maybe they didn't... now the years of too much saturated fat and sugar has destroyed their insulin sensitivity.. uh oh.. now they have to watch their diet.

Eat healthy, exercise... metabolic slowdown is a myth, it's damage that has been done to the body.

Well, I think there's a difference between saying "eat whatever you want" and "keep eating and eating". Boardin087 is a pretty smart guy, he knows by saying "eat a lot" it doesn't mean to stock up on potato chips, but rather a lot of quality protein and so on. But yeah, definitely a good point.

Top Bottom