x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Bulking Diet?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bulking Diet? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Well I'm prolly a week away from being where I want to be body fat wise. Now I need a good bulking diet so I can get fairly big. Right now im 6'5" 210 with a little gut left and minimal fat on my chest. I want to be about 230 with low body fat (8-9%). I still havent gotten my current body fat tested, but doesnt anyone know a good bulking diet that will help me pack on the lean muscle quickly? If so, can you post some meals that I would eat throughout the day?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Bulking Diet?

Bulking Diet?

Well I'm prolly a week away from being where I want to be body fat wise. Now I need a good bulking diet so I can get fairly big. Right now im 6'5" 210 with a little gut left and minimal fat on my chest. I want to be about 230 with low body fat (8-9%). I still havent gotten my current body fat tested, but doesnt anyone know a good bulking diet that will help me pack on the lean muscle quickly?

If so, can you post some meals that I would eat throughout the day?

Pro Bodybuilder
    You can't really put on muscle while getting down to 8% bf at the same time. You could just continue your current diet, or change things a bit to help with that last little bit of abdominal fat. Then once you're happy with your abs you could start bulking. If you start bulking now you're just going to put back on the fat that you worked so hard to get rid of. But when you bulk you can still eat clean. Just start out with 2 or 3 servings of rice instead of 1, or have an extra potato, or another piece of steak.

I realized that bulking doesn't mean that you have to eat everything, although I like to

alright, thx man. i figured what i would do is just eat more meat, have bigger breakfasts, and throw more veggies into my meals. plus ill be able to cheat a little.