Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking Diet?

Lee

Well I'm prolly a week away from being where I want to be body fat wise. Now I need a good bulking diet so I can get fairly big. Right now im 6'5" 210 with a little gut left and minimal fat on my chest. I want to be about 230 with low body fat (8-9%). I still havent gotten my current body fat tested, but doesnt anyone know a good bulking diet that will help me pack on the lean muscle quickly?

If so, can you post some meals that I would eat throughout the day?

You can't really put on muscle while getting down to 8% bf at the same time. You could just continue your current diet, or change things a bit to help with that last little bit of abdominal fat. Then once you're happy with your abs you could start bulking. If you start bulking now you're just going to put back on the fat that you worked so hard to get rid of. But when you bulk you can still eat clean. Just start out with 2 or 3 servings of rice instead of 1, or have an extra potato, or another piece of steak.

I realized that bulking doesn't mean that you have to eat everything, although I like to :D

alright, thx man. i figured what i would do is just eat more meat, have bigger breakfasts, and throw more veggies into my meals. plus ill be able to cheat a little. :D

Top Bottom