Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle without a lot of carbs...

pittsburgh*

has anyone, during a bulking cycle, tried to eat a ton of protein but only moderate carbs. did you gain less weight but more LEAN muscle. i

i weight 200lbs and this would be my 3rd cycle(one bulk, one cut).

450 grams of protein
50 grams of fat
and only 200 grams of carbs.

comes out to about 3200 calories...

cycle;
aratest..750mg for 10 weeks
eq..........500mg for 10 weeks
dball......30mg/day for first 6 weeks.

I´ll do it do it on my next cycle. I read Bodyopus and wanna try the anabolic propietyes of a low carb diet. Fonz has done it while bulking with good results.

yea im interested in this as well./.. esp comin up in my next cycle and just in general.......i think im goona go with the clean diet as well..take in some carbs but not pig out as usual....lets get some more input on this

I've been thinking about this also. In the past I've always ate everything during a bulking cycle. My next bulk cycle I may try a clean diet and lower the carbs a bit.

I did this to some extent on my last cycle, and am more focused on cutting carbs after 3 pm on my current cycle. I already am pretty big from powerlifting, so the result thus far has been a serious reduction in fat. I still weight 240 or so, and am leaner than I have been in many many years.

Good luck!

Clean diet is my plan on my next cycle

400grams of protein
200 grams of Carbs
little fat

I'm doing

dbol
Sust
Deca
and Winny at the end

Top Bottom