Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle and diet

Yousef35

Hey everybody I'm going to be running Sustanon and I want to ask what should I do for my cycle when it comes to diet. Doesn't matter what your diet is on a steroid cycle or can you just eat anything. A buddy of mine said that he ate anything and shredded up on a cycle

it does matter what your diet is like, you look like what you eat
if you eat too much junk you'll look like junk
eat clean foods
rice
sweet potatoes
beef
chicken
veggies

Hey everybody I'm going to be running Sustanon and I want to ask what should I do for my cycle when it comes to diet. Doesn't matter what your diet is on a steroid cycle or can you just eat anything. A buddy of mine said that he ate anything and shredded up on a cycle

bro yo friend a poosy, i eat only fresh food from ranch

No. For you eat more

You definitely need to still watch what you eat. Not paying attention will likely results in a "dirty bulk" where you gain some muscle but also a significant amount of fat. I would rather just gain a few lbs of lean muscle you can see.

Top Bottom