Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk Shake options

PLinggam

I want to get a shake that can help me get bigger but I don't want to take anything with sugar. I was thinking of adding in Fruit, oats, protein powder, and egg whites. Has anyone ever try this mixture and how did it taste and what were your results on it. I'm currently 135 lb and want to gain 20 lb

I did bulking shakes before, 5 whole eggs but i boiled them then added oatmeal 2 cups and 3 scoops protein and 3 tbsp peanut butter

I want to get a shake that can help me get bigger but I don't want to take anything with sugar. I was thinking of adding in Fruit, oats, protein powder, and egg whites. Has anyone ever try this mixture and how did it taste and what were your results on it. I'm currently 135 lb and want to gain 20 lb

i would add in bananas, they really sweeten it up

Eat more food.

You said, you don't want sugar, but by adding fruits, you also adding sugar. Better option is some greens powder

Top Bottom