Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk plan for guys that say they can't gain weight

Wow! Thats a lotta food per sittings. Dont know if I could ever eat 2 raw cups of oats cooked! I eat smaller meals, but through the night and have no problem gaining, but darn on the oats! Oatmeal is like my fav food at times. But no matter how hooked I get on em more than a cup is a lot and one should be plenty full. I usually make 26 gram bowls in the microwave. 2 bowls of about 100 cals beats 2 1/2 cup bowls since your gonna want more anyways and from ym experience. I really dont ever like feeling full. I'd rather eat in the night and small meals.

Also a note on the protein bars. Every single one of them is made with soy protein isolate. So really they should state"Big Tough Guy SOY Bars" Keep your T and dont be tempted. The cookie dough ones are good, but really all of them have changed and no longer have animal proteins. So in my opinion, milk and cookies real deal would be better for ya. Maybe every once in a while if your real strict and need a good time.

Soy lethithin is one thing, soy nuts are another, but unless you have allergies hippieblood in ya, you might wanna be careful. No offense to the hippies, or people with food allergies, or people who mind other peoples residual sweat on things.

Wow! Thats a lotta food per sittings. Dont know if I could ever eat 2 raw cups of oats cooked! I eat smaller meals, but through the night and have no problem gaining, but darn on the oats! Oatmeal is like my fav food at times. But no matter how hooked I get on em more than a cup is a lot and one should be plenty full. I usually make 26 gram bowls in the microwave. 2 bowls of about 100 cals beats 2 1/2 cup bowls since your gonna want more anyways and from ym experience. I really dont ever like feeling full. I'd rather eat in the night and small meals.

Gotta love the oats im on 2.5 cups post workout with 1.5 cup egg whites

I break my fast with my post workout meal and it is about 1400 cal with the fruit and other things

It actually works very well for me I do my training fasted and hammer my biggest meal of the day post workout

This is awesome! I am going to share this with few important people in my life and who always cry that they can't put on weight.

This food is freaking bad, but we don't have any choice, If you want to achieve your goals, then you have to eat this food and do all exercises which are needed. Well done friend.

Wow!!! Such an amazing diet plan! You might not be putting enough energy. Yes, this can be the reason that you are not getting desired results from your daily workout routine. so,It's important to go with proper planned diet and extra efforts to get the better results out of your routine.

Wow!!!! Really an amazing diet plan this is. When you're traveling, dietary discipline gets almost lost somewhere ... Such an amaxing diet plan can help you to cope up with the missed bodybuilding diet that you missed out

I think your diet needs works. Revise it after doing some research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom