Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk Nutrition (Low prices)

a50peewee

Hey Bro's
I thought I'd post my prices for bulk nutrition products as I feel they are the cheapest around. I think you will find a HUGE savings over any other source!! These products are bulk packaged directly from the manufacturers, but I am willing to break package sizes in most cases.

Whey Protein Isolate 90%+ $7.53/lb US (44lb bag) + S+H

Whey Protein Concentrate 80%+ $3.96/lb US (44lb bag) + S+H

Dextrose $1.00/lb US (50lb bag) + S+H

Maltodextrine $1.00/lb US (50lb bag) + S+H

Creatine $15.00/lb US (55lb bag) + S+H

I used to own my own retail nutrition line and know what the mark up can be like. I thought I could offer you bro’s on this board a real savings off of retail by selling bulk. I’m an honest guy and if people want to buy less than full bag quantities, I’m willing to break it down a little bit.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions.

Peewee

a50peewee said:
Hey Bro's
I thought I'd post my prices for bulk nutrition products as I feel they are the cheapest around. I think you will find a HUGE savings over any other source!! These products are bulk packaged directly from the manufacturers, but I am willing to break package sizes in most cases.

Whey Protein Isolate 90%+ $7.53/lb US (44lb bag) + S+H

Whey Protein Concentrate 80%+ $3.96/lb US (44lb bag) + S+H

Dextrose $1.00/lb US (50lb bag) + S+H

Maltodextrine $1.00/lb US (50lb bag) + S+H

Creatine $15.00/lb US (55lb bag) + S+H

I used to own my own retail nutrition line and know what the mark up can be like. I thought I could offer you bro’s on this board a real savings off of retail by selling bulk. I’m an honest guy and if people want to buy less than full bag quantities, I’m willing to break it down a little bit.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions.

Peewee

Hey, I emailed you a question awhile ago and you never got back to me.

Anyways if by chance you didn't get my mail my question was I wanted to know if you had the nutritional information for your products? Pro/carb/fats ect?

Top Bottom