Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brown sugar vs white sugar

MORDVIN163

What is the difference between brown sugar, andnormal white sugar? Yes, I know that any sugar is a horrible thing,etc, but I just want to know that is the difference between them. Isit just different color, or it does have different properties?

Basically, the difference is that the brown sugar has mollases added to it, and white sugar is just white sugar. So from a purely technical point of view, brown sugar is healthier than the white one, as it has more nutrients, and the mollases are good for health as well. This is it.

Basically, the difference is that the brown sugar has mollases added to it, and white sugar is just white sugar. So from a purely technical point of view, brown sugar is healthier than the white one, as it has more nutrients, and the mollases are good for health as well. This is it.

Damn...I didn't know that. I try to stay away from it and get my sugars from fruit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugars are terrible. The only sugar I will consume is 1 serving of fruit per day. I try to keep it minimal and watch for tricky things like sauces.

Top Bottom