Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brown bread while dieting

duvanshoi

is this bread good to consume every day? I loved white bread but I had to switch to brown because it is supposed to be healthier but I need to know if I can consume it daily with break fast, thanks.

is this bread good to consume every day? I loved white bread but I had to switch to brown because it is supposed to be healthier but I need to know if I can consume it daily with break fast, thanks.
You can use it, but it depends what are you now and what's your goal, the bread is a part of diet, the whole figure is different, better results switch to oat bread.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

We get asked a lot about certain relatively 'bad' choice foods. Most breads are 'bad' (gluten, poor carbs etc etc). In terms of bodybuilding foods eating bread is not optimal. So a slice now and again is ok but that's it.

would it really matter if the only carbs you had all day was a slice of bread. wouldn't u still go into ketosis to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you're watching your weight, whole-brown bread is a smart choice. It helps you stay satisfied as you reduce calories and supplies a greater assortment of nutrients than its refined counterpart, white bread. As with any food, however, eating too much whole-brown bread can cause weight gain, so stick with moderate portions.

would it really matter if the only carbs you had all day was a slice of bread. wouldn't u still go into ketosis to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardly anyone actually goes into true Ketosis (I'm quoting Dave Palumbo)

Hardly anyone actually goes into true Ketosis (I'm quoting Dave Palumbo)

when I did my prolonged fast for 10 days I did.

when i had bone broth soup (which has no carbs) i was kicked out of ketosis. so i agree, you can't eat food and be in ketosis. it is a pipe dream, only way is not to eat at all for 3 days minimum

Top Bottom