Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breakfast tips

Niko Viera

I would like some tips on breakfast , I'm getting tired of scrambled egg with oatmeal every day lol, I'm trying to cut but I'm a very bad cook, What does your normal breakfast look like guys, I need some body builder tips, and where else to get them than here in a body builder forum, thank you.

I honestly eat all kinds of stuff for breakfast. It could be ground beef with broc and brown rice. You can hard boil the eggs. But the only time I get good breakfasts is the weekends when I don't work. During the week I drink my egg whites and eat oatmeal or rice cakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

breakfast can really fuck you up if you do it wrong during a cut

i would stick to eggs BUT learn to be more creative with making them. there is more ways to make and eat eggs then just scrambling them everytime.

my breakfast is typically a greens powder with 3 sunnyside up eggs and some fruit.

You can eat anything at all for breakfast, as long as it fits your diet. Even food that is mostly associated with dinner can be eaten in the morning - don't see why you could not do so.

I love eggs for breakfast but do get sick of oatmeal from time to time. Honestly just switch up the types of eggs you are making. They are an amazing food. You could just eat a typical "lunch" type food for breakfast like chicken or beef and some rice/veggies.

You don't have to eat eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. Try having dinner for breakfast.

If you are sick of breakfast foods - why not have a nice lean steak with some steam asparagus and a baked potato for breakfast. Lean protein, vegetables and healthy complex carbohydrates. Sounds like a good breakfast to me.

Top Bottom