Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast with raw pasteurized egg whites

protecidenty

why my doc told me in my last visit eating raw eggs is bad because they might contain parasite and bacteria, how true is that? aren't they freeof any parasites since they are pateurized? - I just like to have like a cup of eggwhites and OJ. Can I get sick from raw eggs?

Your doctor was assuming you were drinking egg whites from raw eggs that you cracked yourself. If you purchase the egg whites in cartons at the grocery store, they are pasteurized and all bacteria in the product is killed. They are perfectly safe to drink.

I do it daily. I am always in a rush and its one less dish to clean. I drink the egg whites straight from the carton. It sounds disgusting but they actually have a slightly sweet mild taste. Kind of like skim milk.

your doctor is an idiot. it is something you found out just now but I learned this years ago.

95% of doctors have no brain for some reason for common sense. the last doctor i went to told me that lifting weights is bad for the kidney's and I shouldn't do it anymore.

as musky said, if they are pasteurized then the bacteria is already zapped away. they need 12 years of school to not figure that out? find a new doctor bro asap before this one hurts you

Although I am not sure I could stomach it, it is perfectly fine to drink egg whites that are pasteurized. The doctor must have assumed you were talking about raw eggs.

As long as the eggs have been treated properly, there should be no problems at all. Obviously, if you get them from some local farm or something like that, you should indeed be very concerned with hygiene, but not in the case of the ordinary eggs you will find in a supermarket.

Top Bottom