Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breakfast help

twitchern

I work the late shift at work at the food processing plant. I'm against unions and i hate unions, bunch of liberal pansies i work with but i get good benefits and such so i put up with them as part of my union. anyway i get off at 1am and go to bed, i am up at 9am and try and get to the gym at 10. what should i eat before the gym for breakfast?

lol, nice hypocrisy there buddy

you hate unions but you damn well sure love the benefits you get from them. but hey in today's america there is plenty of that.

but to answer your question i prefer to train fasted, but i bet you are too weak to do that. probably one of those guys who needs tons of stims and carbs just to function.

You like the benefits the union affords but hate the union. Okay?
I would personally train fasted in that situation, and do breakfast immediately after my workout.

I work the late shift at work at the food processing plant. I'm against unions and i hate unions, bunch of liberal pansies i work with but i get good benefits and such so i put up with them as part of my union. anyway i get off at 1am and go to bed, i am up at 9am and try and get to the gym at 10. what should i eat before the gym for breakfast?

Who the fuck cares?

Anyway

Yes.

To me it makes no difference what shift you are working here. As long as you are getting enough sleep that is what really matters for recovery. If you need to slam food before training then go ahead but I wouldn't force it just because.

A majority of that paragraph is irrelevant to your post.

You dont need to eat before the gym. That's a myth. I train fasted every day

Top Bottom