Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bread

JKurz1

Banned
I'm having one hell of a time trying to find a bread that doesn't have ANY hydr. fats in it.....even the all natural 100%stone oat bread says less than 2%.....I want NONE! ANyone consume a decent bread on a daily basis? Good wholesome bread? My buddy, who is a serious amatuer bodybuilder advocates whole wheat pasta over bread.....what do you think?

whole wheat, protein enriched pasta is better IMO, then bread...

There are breads out there w/o HFCS, you just need to look. Organic is one type...95% of the breads on the market have some HFCS in them, from my research :(

Oroweat's Health Nut bread shows only soybean oil listed in the ingredients. It includes flaxseed, and I know you can substitute flax for oil. 1 slice is 18 carbs (2 from fiber), 2 fat and 4 protein. 100 calories per slice.

Contains lots of nuts and seeds.

Anyway, does soybean oil count as non-hydrogenated oil? Anyone know if heat does any weird chemical things to it?

~2Shy

I went to the health food store....they got breads galore.....so many with all natural ingredients and no hydro. fats or additives.....at 19carbs/slice....they have flax bread at 3g of fat per slice.......they have spelt bread.....and then they have this low carb bread with like 4g of carbs/ slice and 2.5g of fat.......

As for the pastas.....they have spinanch and whole wheat.....41g of carbs/serviving and the small spaghettti box has like 5 servings...so, it's a lot of carbs for a little bit of food......what do you guys reccomend? Want to CLEAN bulk...dont want to put on the fat, but my carbs have been too low for too long! Any suggestions? Picks? What do you guys use?

Top Bottom