Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

bran987

OK yeah I've been shitty lately with travelling for business for the past oh 4 months.

I've lost a part of who I am and it pisses me off :mad:

Today begins my journey back!

7:30am Breakfast: 3 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, low carb tortilla, 1 tablespoon flax seeds

10:45am Mid Morning: can of tuna raw, tablespoon flax, 3g fish oil

1:30pm Lunch: small Seared Ahi Tuna w/salad and unknown dressing

5:00 pm Mid Afternoon: can of tuna w/low carb BBQ sauce, 1/2 can drained pinto beans

8:00pm After workout shake 50g protein 20g dextrose

9:15pm can of tun and 1/2 can drained pinto beans (eating this right now)

I know I'm supposed to have a shitload of cals after my workout but I can't figure out how to get in more than that since I'm not supposed to eat fat after my workout.

11:30pm I will have a tablespoon of ANPB and a small shake, but at this meal I used to eat some low fat cottage cheese.

I wonder how many calories that adds up to? enough? too much? I'm a short guy 5'6" 160. You'll see the pics it's not good for me to take one right now with pumped muscles but I'm giving myself maybe 15-16% BF?

I'll take a BEFORE pic tonight and post it up.

Comments are welcome

Last edited:
bran987 said:
OK yeah I've been shitty lately with travelling for business for the past oh 4 months.

Breakfast: 3 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, low carb tortilla, 1 tablespoon flax seeds

Mid Morning: can of tuna raw, tablespoon flax, 3g fish oil

Lunch: small Seared Ahi Tuna w/salad and unknown dressing

Mid Afternoon: can of tuna w/low carb BBQ sauce, 1/2 can drained pinto beans

Workout tonight. I'll take a BEFORE pic tonight and post it up.

Comments are welcome

the first step is probably the hardest man. I started my summer diet 8 months ago... :)

bran987 said:

Breakfast: 3 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, low carb tortilla, 1 tablespoon flax seeds

Mid Morning: can of tuna raw, tablespoon flax, 3g fish oil

Lunch: small Seared Ahi Tuna w/salad and unknown dressing

Mid Afternoon: can of tuna w/low carb BBQ sauce, 1/2 can drained pinto beans

Workout tonight. I'll take a BEFORE pic tonight and post it up.

Comments are welcome
make sure to have a cheat day to look for ward to bro....#1 reason why people get burned out is they fall off the wagon once (after a week, usually) and then it goes to pot from there.......one day a week treat yourself, that way you have something to look forward to. Good luck.

JKurz1 said:
make sure to have a cheat day to look for ward to bro....#1 reason why people get burned out is they fall off the wagon once (after a week, usually) and then it goes to pot from there.......one day a week treat yourself, that way you have something to look forward to. Good luck.

Good point!! I do that, feel guilty & beat myself up...schedule one!!

JKurz1 said:

Jkurz, that doesn't sound at all like you bro. Recommending what you don't do yourself? :)

on a side note, I do recognize the fact that for somebody without steel willpower, a cheat meal will do more good than damage

JKurz1 said:
I never thought I would hear that out of you man! And btw long time no see how's it going?

I have been oscillating between having a cheat day or not having one. I think in some ways it would hurt me and in some ways it would help me. But if I go with the logic I've heard before that it actually benefits you because of your leptin (I believe that was it?) levels, I can rationalize it. someone explain that theory to me again?

hey bud
sounds like you are doing well
i finally have some time again
only working one job now
and i pretty much walk to work every day
20 minutes each way
not bad for an old fart
been eating well
lots of thai food
dropped 5 pounds in two weeks
:)

Top Bottom