Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

So far today:

7:30am: 2 eggs (luckily found a couple in the apartment). Cup of coffee.

I brought 2 cans of tuna with me from home in my apartment and I found a canopener. If I can find somewhere to pick up some healthy carbs I can make it through the afternoon unscathed. I was not able to get to a grocery store last night, but I did go to the gym. Wish me luck :)

Good luck with your goals, you've created a good body before...you can certainly do so again with your knowledge base and experience

"Where the willingness is great the difficulties cannot be great" - Machiavelli (he'd be an amazing businessman)

bran987 said:
So far today:

7:30am: 2 eggs (luckily found a couple in the apartment). Cup of coffee.

I brought 2 cans of tuna with me from home in my apartment and I found a canopener. If I can find somewhere to pick up some healthy carbs I can make it through the afternoon unscathed. I was not able to get to a grocery store last night, but I did go to the gym. Wish me luck :)

Hey Branny!! :rose:

Try looking for a Whole Foods market or a higher-end type of convenient store. They tend to have prepared foods that are good for you & snacks like hard-boiled eggs, etc.....

jenscats5 said:
Hey Branny!! :rose:

Try looking for a Whole Foods market or a higher-end type of convenient store. They tend to have prepared foods that are good for you & snacks like hard-boiled eggs, etc.....
Jen, thanks that's what I'm going to do. I think there is something out here called Trader Joe?

I did find a little shop where I was able to pick up 3 of these...

PowerBar Protein Plus High Protein Bar - 24 grams of protein per bar.

Bran - here's what you do, you take those sugar laced, filler fortified, garbage bars that will do nothing but add chub to your waistline back to the store. You go to trader joes, you get some tuna packs, some almonds, some salad mix, some veggies, etc and you make a friggn meal.....

KillahBee said:
beef jerky and almonds are two things that are easy to bring with you when you travel.
yeah, just bring jars of ANPB and beef jerkies and almonds, and bags of soybeans, cans of tuna, put ur protein in double layered (incase one leaks) plastic baggies by serving (and if its vanilla hope they dont think your drug trafficing)

JKurz1 said:
Bran - here's what you do, you take those sugar laced, filler fortified, garbage bars that will do nothing but add chub to your waistline back to the store.
damn I thought I was doing good. :( I already ate one.
JKurz1 said:
You go to trader joes, you get some tuna packs, some almonds, some salad mix, some veggies, etc and you make a friggn meal.....
ok. I had a grilled chicken kabob with grilled vegetables for lunch. just got directions to the trader joe's off the web so I'm good.

bran987 said:
Jen, thanks that's what I'm going to do. I think there is something out here called Trader Joe?

I did find a little shop where I was able to pick up 3 of these...

PowerBar Protein Plus High Protein Bar - 24 grams of protein per bar.

Trader Joe's is great!! I love that store -- take the time to browse!!

Do you have a kitchen-ette in your room??

As for the bars -- I'll bet there's sugar in them....

OK Back in Dallas. I did alright over the past few days, I would say 5 out of 7 meals were like the previous ones I've posted in this journal, and the other 2 out of 7 I did the best I could.

I want to keep cataloguing daily though to keep dedicated. Tonight I will take more pics, although it has been 2 weeks now so these will be Week 3 pics (no pics for Week 2).

Gym tonight. How important do you guys think cardio is?

Top Bottom