Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

bran987 said:
gotcha.

OK Day 3:

7:30am: Protein shake and Tablespoon of Flax

10:00am: 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites w/FF cheese and a couple pinto beans.

12:00pm: can of tuna raw, Tablespoon of Flax, 3 fish oil caps

3:00pm: can of tuna raw, 1/2 can pinto beans rinsed & drained, 3 fish oil caps

Preworkout: 1 low carb tortilla

ok home from work time to hit legs

You made me proud today.....not just with your diet, but with the concept that you need to train LEGS!!! You already got 75% of them beat bran....now, here's the true test.......It's a holiday weekend of grilling and eating......stay strict...you had your day this week, set your next one in advance! Monday is prob. a good day to let go. Now, it doesnt mean go crazy, but have a burger or 2 and some pasta salad.........

Just to share with everyone, since Kruz mentioned grilling and burgers, I was at the store today and Nature's Own has some hamburger buns out now that are 90cals per. and the first ing. is Stone Ground Whole Wheat. Didn't get a real good look at all the ing. list but i do believe i saw Malitol in there which isn't great but it was high on the list. Just incase ya'll have never had Nature's Own bread products, i recommend looking for them, they are good and most of them have great ingredients.

JKurz1 said:
You made me proud today.....not just with your diet, but with the concept that you need to train LEGS!!! You already got 75% of them beat bran....now, here's the true test.......It's a holiday weekend of grilling and eating......stay strict...you had your day this week, set your next one in advance! Monday is prob. a good day to let go. Now, it doesnt mean go crazy, but have a burger or 2 and some pasta salad.........
:)

yeah it will be tough. hey guess what i stayed in on friday night! had chicken breast and made a cold black bean salad with some tomatos and cucumbers.

I picked up some hemp oil while I was out, so deltreefitness I'm gonna give it a shot thanks for the tip! it's midnight now, so meal 7 will be a shake with a tablespoon :)

jkurz, I don't know if I want to make my cheat day sunday or monday, I"m leaning towards monday, but rest assured I'll keep to one or the other.

and hey thanks for the bun tip sublime35, I'm going to the store tomorrow to buy a bunch of food I'll keep an eye out!

saturday:

8:30am: chicken breast and black bean salad

12:00pm: protein shake and TBSP hemp oil

3:00pm: can of tuna and 1/2 can rinsed pinto beans

7:00pm: 2 whole eggs, 4 eggs whites w/FF cheese and a low carb tortilla

10:00pm: 2 slices of deli ham, 2 slices of turkey, 2 vodka and sugar free red bulls. I went out with friends. If I wasn't trying to do this I would usually have had 8 drinks at least. major problem but I held back.

Last edited:
well here is a set back. got a call yesterday that I was being shipped out of town for the week. so I'm out of town now and I won't be back until friday night.

I am going to see if I can get to the grocery store tonight and buy some cans of tuna and brown rice and cook them at the corporate apartment. Are there any protein bars that I can buy that are any good?

This sucks, but this is real life I gotta deal with it. There is a gym where I am staying and I will be going every night this week.

Any other advice?

bran987 said:
well here is a set back. got a call yesterday that I was being shipped out of town for the week. so I'm out of town now and I won't be back until friday night.

I am going to see if I can get to the grocery store tonight and buy some cans of tuna and brown rice and cook them at the corporate apartment. Are there any protein bars that I can buy that are any good?

This sucks, but this is real life I gotta deal with it. There is a gym where I am staying and I will be going every night this week.

Any other advice?

Branny - this was one of my biggest challenges with my job - staying healthy when I am travelling. And usually I am in stadium suites for 8 hours surrounded by a ton of good free food and drink. you just gotta realize that this will never change (there will almost always be travel) and you have no choice nut to make it work. it's part of your life now, so work with it instead of fighting it. beef jerky and almonds are two things that are easy to bring with you when you travel.

bran987 said:

Any other advice?
FINE, but its no excuse to order pizzas and eat Wendys.....be intelligent.

JKurz1 said:
FINE, but its no excuse to order pizzas and eat Wendys.....be intelligent.

well speaking of beef jerky as killahbee was, that's what I brought for my airplane meal so I didn't eat the pretzels and shit.

I am going to do my best, like I said this hinges on me being able to get to the grocery store tonight!

oh and Asynchronouse different diets work for different people but I personally have gotten down to a pretty low BF % before by following the diet I've been posting in this journal.

Asynchronouse said:
Dose that diet relly work??? if it dose i will try it out cuz i cant find anything that works for me.

Man, you just started out... cannot tell if a diet works or does not work for you in less than 4 weeks... Some even will say you need to try diets for 12 weeks before giving verdict.

A diet is something as personal as your fingerprint, you will find out that what you like and dislike, your metabolism, etc... all play a role on how effective a diet is... eventually you will end up designing your own diet, to match your lifestyle and tastes...just like we all do.

Top Bottom