Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

FreakMonster said:
Only 4 meals? Why don't you give us times of when you eat to let us give you better advice?
OK I will edit the 1st post check it out. I"m having meal 6 now (including my shake).

I don't think you can do it :(

j/k maing.

7:30am Breakfast: 3 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, low carb tortilla, 1 tablespoon flax seeds Add more protein. A scoop of whey will help you jump out of catabolism.

10:45am Mid Morning: can of tuna raw, tablespoon flax, 3g fish oil Stellar.

1:30pm Lunch: small Seared Ahi Tuna w/salad and unknown dressing Good time to add some EFA's here.

5:00 pm Mid Afternoon: can of tuna w/low carb BBQ sauce, 1/2 can drained pinto beans You can get Waldenm Farms no calorie BBQ sauce at your local food mart. It doesn't taste too shaby.

8:00pm After workout shake 50g protein 20g dextrose Add some more carbs, such as oats and/or dextrose/malto

9:15pm can of tun and 1/2 can drained pinto beans (eating this right now) Maybe top it off with some spices? Eating spicy foods has been shown to raise your metabolism.

sawastea said:
I don't think you can do it :(

9:15pm can of tun and 1/2 can drained pinto beans (eating this right now) Maybe top it off with some spices? Eating spicy foods has been shown to raise your metabolism.

a) I agree, Persians are destined for fatness

b) you think some EFA's with the last meal (pre-bed) would help here?

bran987 said:
OK yeah I've been shitty lately with travelling for business for the past oh 4 months.

I've lost a part of who I am and it pisses me off :mad:

Today begins my journey back!

7:30am Breakfast: 3 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, low carb tortilla, 1 tablespoon flax seeds

10:45am Mid Morning: can of tuna raw, tablespoon flax, 3g fish oil

1:30pm Lunch: small Seared Ahi Tuna w/salad and unknown dressing

5:00 pm Mid Afternoon: can of tuna w/low carb BBQ sauce, 1/2 can drained pinto beans

8:00pm After workout shake 50g protein 20g dextrose

9:15pm can of tun and 1/2 can drained pinto beans (eating this right now)

I know I'm supposed to have a shitload of cals after my workout but I can't figure out how to get in more than that since I'm not supposed to eat fat after my workout.

11:30pm I will have a tablespoon of ANPB and a small shake, but at this meal I used to eat some low fat cottage cheese.

I wonder how many calories that adds up to? enough? too much? I'm a short guy 5'6" 160. You'll see the pics it's not good for me to take one right now with pumped muscles but I'm giving myself maybe 15-16% BF?

I'll take a BEFORE pic tonight and post it up.

Comments are welcome

If you are still wondering how many cals this all adds up too you could use www.fitday.com and set up your account and put all your foods in. Then you could really see your ratios and tweek them as necessary. I always find it easier to see that stuff in writing to really help me tweek it.
Linzie

Thanks everyone, still haven't taken that pic yet will try to do so tonight.

Today so far:

8am: 2 whole Eggs & 3 egg whites w/FF Cheese and a few pinto beans

11:30am: half can tuna and 3g fish oil

12:30pm: 1/2 chipotle burrito bol w/chicken, rice & black beans, pico de gallo & guacamole.

(Not doing as well today, but not a disaster either, will recover in the PM)

bran987 said:
Thanks everyone, still haven't taken that pic yet will try to do so tonight.

Today so far:

8am: 2 whole Eggs & 3 egg whites w/FF Cheese and a few pinto beans

11:30am: half can tuna and 3g fish oil

12:30pm: 1/2 chipotle burrito bol w/chicken, rice & black beans, pico de gallo & guacamole.

(Not doing as well today, but not a disaster either, will recover in the PM)

Not doing well and eating fast food are too totally different things.......you werent ready to start if you ate ff on your first day.......there's no explaining that.........

JKurz1 said:
Not doing well and eating fast food are too totally different things.......you werent ready to start if you ate ff on your first day.......there's no explaining that.........
My mother invited me to lunch on a moment's notice and that's where she was eating, I can't totally stop my life for this but I can do the best that I can do to work around and still live but I wasn't going to bring a can of tuna into a restaurant and embarass my mother. I ordered the healthiest thing on the menu (no tortilla, just chicken, rice beans, and avocado) and I only ate half to keep the calories within normal meal range. and this is my SECOND day :).

Top Bottom