Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bran987's Diet Journal with Pics: Must Get In Shape.

Meal 1: Shake, 30g protein powder, glutamine, creatine, hemp oil, fish oil

Meal 2: Chicken breast, almonds

Meal 3: 1/2 tin tuna, 2 slices bacon, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 TBSP FF cream cheese

Last edited:
SublimeZM said:
bump for pics
I'm doing them later this week, actually since I really have quit logging the exact same meals every day, I might make a pics thread on the pics board we'll

bran987 said:
Meal 1: Shake, 30g protein powder, glutamine, creatine, hemp oil, fish oil

Meal 2: Chicken breast, almonds

Meal 3: 1/2 tin tuna, 2 slices bacon, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 TBSP FF cream cheese
EXCELLENT!!

My 105lb girlfiriend eats this much by noon........except she's smart enough NOT to eat shit like bacon and cream cheese with tuna? :mix:

JKurz1 said:
EXCELLENT!!

My 105lb girlfiriend eats this much by noon........except she's smart enough NOT to eat shit like bacon and cream cheese with tuna? :mix:
damnit jake lol

that was my meals through 1pm that day, I didn't update rest of the day, and the cream cheese was Fat Free if you noticed, is that OK? I thought it was OK. the 2 slices of bacon were low fat, but I don't usually eat that.

I'm basically eating tuna/chicken/protein powder flax oil/hemp oil/fish oil/almonds and the only carbs really are a sweet potato after my workout and maybe a handful of blueberries at lunch.

Top Bottom