Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boyfriend starting cycle soon..Worried about side effects

TwiceAsNice

Hey guys,
I was wondering if all you knowledgable gear users can help me. My boyfriend is starting a cycle come dec 1. He is very knowledgeable about gear. and has told me the side effects about it, but i would rather hear it from other people who i dont know from adam and who are not going to sugar coat it. He is probably reading this. But like i said no sugar coated candy goodness please..just the facts. basically I want to know this: What will this cycle do to his aggresive mentality? Basiclly is he going to flip out over the smallest thing? He is a non aggresive person now, unless the situation calls for it. What will this do to his sexual performance? Is this cycle safe? Will he lose his wonderful hair? What should i expect overall? Any and all responses will be great and i thank you for taking the time.~twiceasnice

Here is his cycle:

Week 1-10- 600mg's/week of EQ
Week 1-10- 250mg's/week of Sust 250 (maybe 500mg's/week)
week 6-12- 50mg's/ED of Winstrol
week 6-12- T3 and clen/eca
week 13- start clomid.

equipoise can cause aggressive behavior and appetite increase, the winstrol has very minor sides,t-3 is usually safe if tapered correctly and eca stack has no bad sides

TwiceAsNice said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if all you knowledgable gear users can help me. My boyfriend is starting a cycle come dec 1. He is very knowledgeable about gear. and has told me the side effects about it, but i would rather hear it from other people who i dont know from adam and who are not going to sugar coat it. He is probably reading this. But like i said no sugar coated candy goodness please..just the facts. basically I want to know this: What will this cycle do to his aggresive mentality?

** That depends it varies from person to person generally those w/ a bit of aggression to begin w/ seem to blame gear the most for increase whether its legitimate or not. If hes never agressive to begin w/ it most likely won't do anything.

Basiclly is he going to flip out over the smallest thing?

**same as above, most likely not if hes pretty agressive now though he may get moody

He is a non aggresive person now, unless the situation calls for it.

** oh there you have it, probably won't change his behavior at all

What will this do to his sexual performance?

**probably increase it but some people react opposite as espected for some reason.

Is this cycle safe?

**Not knowledable enough to answer

Will he lose his wonderful hair?

**that pretty much is only a concern for people where hairloss is heriditary. If hes prone AS can speed up the process if hes not theres really no need for worry.

What should i expect overall?

**only time to worry is mabe when he comes off alot of guys get depressed/moody during clomid therapy others feel great though

Any and all responses will be great and i thank you for taking the time.~twiceasnice

Here is his cycle:

Week 1-10- 600mg's/week of EQ
Week 1-10- 250mg's/week of Sust 250 (maybe 500mg's/week)
week 6-12- 50mg's/ED of Winstrol
week 6-12- T3 and clen/eca
week 13- start clomid.

Personally I think that if your boyfriend has alot of patience with things then you should not have too much to worry about. yes he may get moody, and will swing from one thing to another, but you should also be patient with him because you know that he is doing gear.
And if you guys have been together a long time ( which I am guessing that you guys have been because he CHOSE to tell you that he was going to take it. He also took the time to tell you what might happen so that if it did happen then you would understand and ignore the fact that something did happen because you should know that that is not him but the gear. This should also show to you that he really cares for you.) Because he has done all the above you guys should know how to communicate to one another.
If he loves you, and he messes up and explodes or does any that is normally not him, then he should come back to you and ask for forgiveness.

I tried to break it up a bit so it would not be so hard to read.

Those are my feelings on things...

Also, sex drive will go up and then it slowly tapper toward the end, and then it will go back to normal about a week after he is done depending on what he takes to restart his natural test productionl.

just my .02 to help a gal out....

barnes3

(any more question I will try to answer)

Top Bottom