Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boxer looking to drop a weight class.

justin8997

I am a 23 year old boxer, 5'9 170lbs atm. not sure exact body fat but have some fat and bulk muscle I cant use in the ring to shed... I want to drop down to 154. can anyone suggest a good diet and supplements in order to do so ?

Good diet and hard training is gonna get you there depending on your body structure. Being are you capable of obtaining that how will you hold up strength and endurance wise once you get there. I did a short run of mma and have been there I cut at that time from 195 to 170 for weigh in. After cutting the first time I walked around at 185-190 so made it easier each time thereafter. But I did lose significant strength, but I was still by far stronger then most I faught at that class.

I did it last winter. Starting weight 170. But i have better qualiry muscle this year, and i took rapid cuta shredded and did a vegan diet for a abput 5 weeks. The weight flew off with that combo along with the extra ruunning. Bit after about a month of beimg at this weight i got burned out and couldnt hold it. I was really weak for a few weeks too, but then i got really strong after i adapted too it. I just want some advice on diet and supplements for doing this again

a lot of ppl on here will go against this but a friend of mine fights MMA and went from 220 to 175 over the course of a winter eating only fruits, veggies and drinking 4 whey/casien shakes a day. Only had one cheat meal per week that he used as his checkpoint.

he is also a freak of nature and in the navy. when he does something it gets to an obsessive point so the self control was already there.

Make a shirt out of a black trash bag and run bleachers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom