Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boosting your energy before training

Bill Klein

Hi bros, I'm not a believer of supplements, I wonder what type of foods can you consume to boost your energy before lifting, coffee
seem to work but just for a few minutes lol, thanks.

okay first off coffee does not boost energy at all. all it does is raise heart rate and it is a stimulant so if you didn't sleep well it will wake you up and keep you awake. it is like putting your car in 2nd gear going 40mph.. you are burning up the engine and wearing the car down.

next you want super energy? then fast before a workout. you might have trouble with this at first, but it will not take long for your body to get used to it.. you will have UNLIMITED ENERGY training fasted. trust me on that.. the reason is simple? it is our natural survival instinct to work hard while fasted to find food. after we eat something we will sit around and lounge.. same goes for every animal on earth.

Hi bros, I'm not a believer of supplements, I wonder what type of foods can you consume to boost your energy before lifting, coffee
seem to work but just for a few minutes lol, thanks.

I don't. Not really. I'm training shortly after a bowl of cereal. One cup of tea and one or two coffees and that's it

Foods rich in nitrates will increase nitric oxide and blood flow.

Beets are great to consume pre-workout

The most important thing is actually to be hydrated before training. It will be too tough to try and "catch up" on water if you only start drinking during your training.

One of the best tips i ever ever got and usef is from George Lockhart (best nutritionist for UFC fighters, he was putting up nutrition for 7 out of 10 guys on last UFC i think)
He suggests this
2h before training eat pure protein (bcca are the best, although he recommends low fat kefir and tuna/chicken)
What this will do is release GLUCAGON which will in turn start releasing fatty acids and glucose from glycogen.
30min before traning eat some fruit or honey (will give you placebo effect because of the sweetness)
After WO ofc you ingest high GI carbs and some protein

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom