Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bolognese sauce

Iacarus

I really like to cook some bolognese sauce for some of my dished. Do you think it is alright for someone who is on diet? I am currently trying to cut a little bit. Thanks.

No, it is definitely not a good sauce for someone trying to lose weight. It is made with butter, flour, and cream. None of these things will contribute to fat loss, only to its gains.

And what kind of sauce would you recommend me to cook? I mean that I cook them myself, the bolognese, and anything else....

I really like the classic Italian tomato sauce - you will just cook the tomatoes with some onions and a tiny little bit of olive oil - this kind of sauce is very easy to cook, and it is a healthy one as well.

And what kind of sauce would you recommend me to cook? I mean that I cook them myself, the bolognese, and anything else....

i use spices when i cook. i also use coconut spray that has 0 calories

as far as salads i get creative with tomatoes, cucumbers, and apple cider vinegar. along with spices vs. using dressing

Do you have a slow cooker?

Add in a can of tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, black pepper and stevia.

Home made ketchup.

The problem is also that you are likely eating pasta with the sauce. Pasta is going to be another poor choice for cutting.

Top Bottom