x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

bodyweight to determine carbs/protein

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about bodyweight to determine carbs/protein within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: Are there figures to determine how much cabs/protein you should take in both daily and post-workout based on your body weight or bf%. I need some guidelines for post-workout intake, and I am a 30 yo female 51kg and 23%bf, wanting to increase muscle and reduce fat.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly
    Are there figures to determine how much cabs/protein you should take in both daily and post-workout based on your body weight or bf%. I need some guidelines for post-workout intake, and I am a 30 yo female 51kg and 23%bf, wanting to increase muscle and reduce fat.

Good Broly
    Based on your stats, I would recommend about (assuming there are not anabolics involved) around 100-120g of protein per day, and around 225g of carbs per day. Take approxiamately 25% of your daily carbs post-workout with a serving of protein. Shakes are great post-workout meals. About 45 min after the shake, have some food. Divide your daily nutrient intake by 5 to 6 to give you your grams of each per meal. What would be helpful to know is if your are an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph. Good luck with your program!!!