Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodyopus worth the attention?

rytsasr12345

A friend of mine has lent me a book by Den Duchaine(sorry if I misspelled it), and I wonder how actual it is. I mean,things he writes are interesting, but perhaps research has changedover these years. Have you read this book?

i have read a lot of stuff by Duchaine and he is a pioneer to writing so i have a lot of respect for him.. example is he never mentions sarm's in his books

but yeah his stuff is outdated today. if you go to evo and check out the articles you will get the most updated info

Reading his book is interesting in order to learn a bit about the history of bodybuilding, but if you want applied practical information, his book is not a good choice. Unfortunately, time goes on, and this kind of works eventually get outdated.

There is nothing wrong with reading it. It might actually be great to read the old stuff and compare to the more modern stuff just to see the advancements that have been made.

Top Bottom