Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilding while on welfare

uylerRI

[FONT=&quot]I am on welfare and get food from the food bank and with food stamps[/FONT]
I am having to care for my parents and money Is very tight so this is a great help to all of us. My question is do you think you can bodybuild from food I get from the local church food bank and food stamps? Or is that just too hard?

I would not recommend steroids or SARMS until you are financially able. It can be somewhat pricey and you don’t want to start out buying a little bit at a time or skip PCT bc of money. You need to buy everything up front. You can and should workout (you can do this even without a gym membership) to stay in shape, but it sounds like you should save your money for more important things at this point in your life if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

[FONT=&quot]I am on welfare and get food from the food bank and with food stamps[/FONT]
I am having to care for my parents and money Is very tight so this is a great help to all of us. My question is do you think you can bodybuild from food I get from the local church food bank and food stamps? Or is that just too hard?

if you on welfare thats tough
dont buy nonsense

just eat tuna (drained) with some rice and if you can get frozen veggies

dont buy steroids or sarms, save your money for food and natty training

the answer is yes. you can bodybuild on poor quality food. look at Kali muscle who built a crazy physique while eating tuna out of a can, noodles and other processed junk while he was in prison for years.

HOWEVER, over the long term low quality food will catch up to you plus Kali already has incredible genetics.

dont buy protein or anything else
just concentrate on high protein food

do natural push ups, sit ups, squats, running
food rice, tuna, chicken

Top Bottom