Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bodybuilding diet and liver inflammation?

desmond

I have been having some health issues lately, and just found out that I have an inflamed liver?

Only got results back today by phone so haven't really discussed them with doctor yet.

Could anything of the bodybuilding diet have caused this? My protein intake is very high - 250g average.

I also have used creatine, beta-alanine, leucine, glutamine as supplements in the last year, although just whey and glutamine now. I have never taken AAS or anything like that.

Alcohol usage has been low last 2 years, higher for preceding 4-5 years (I am 26)

Hey bro,

Well I think its a given fact that a lotta protein over time is gonna put a lotta strain on the liver, although 250 is borderline high, considering a lotta people consume 400g+.

Sorry to hear it bro, hope you find the answer

i dont feel that it is cos of protein consumption buddy..

It could be a combination effect of the foods that you took and some other factors which might have caused the trouble...

But rather than speculating and getting lot of views out of which many may go wrong and give you a bad opinion ... discuss it out with your doc and then discuss it here

cheers

Top Bottom