Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding advice needed!

bigg12x

Im 22 years old male. Been working out for about 3 years... not a lot of muscle definition . I weighed in the beginning 330 and now 210... I had surgrey for tummy tuck to revise all the loose skin and then went to gym..... I did compound execrises such as SQUATS/DEADLIFTS/MILITARY/FLATBENCH DIVED IN PUSH & PULL DAYS. 3 days a week with a rest inbetween with cardio 30 minutes after each workout day and 45 minutes on off days. Diet is soild macros at 150-200 carbs/ 180-200 protein 50-80 fat. All clean. The problem is I have a problem that although my macros are low as it is I bulk up specially my chest and arms.... all I want to do is cut and have cuts with abs. when it comes to abs I did planks on leg day 3 sets as long as I can hold it. Does anyone recommend any workout routines with high reps that anyone can send me please.

Welcome to EF....1st off congratulations on losing over 100 pounds...

A few suggestions;

1) supersets
2) tri-sets
3) interval training

~EZ

Thanks bro! I mean will these get me cut in a definition wise..... my journey is to get 6pack abs bro... after these 2 surgreys its time......

Try switching from a general fitness routine to some cross fit. That should get you cut if you pour you heart into it. Keep up the good work. You ve already come so far with huge success

Thanks bro! I mean will these get me cut in a definition wise..... my journey is to get 6pack abs bro... after these 2 surgreys its time......

That's up to you...

~EZ

Your diet is nowhere near solid, you need to up your protein intake. @210 you'll need at least 300 grams of protein/day to get hard, and what does your refeed look like? are you using HCGenerate?

Top Bottom