Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilders & bread

MarkPhillips

[FONT=&quot]Can anybody give me some insight as to why so many bodybuilders seem to stay away from bread? (even whole wheat bread)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know anything about the latest "gluten fear" diet thing thats going around. I've always eaten whole wheat bread pretty regularly. I do both bodybuilding and powerlifting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is bread holding me back? What the hell is with people avoiding bread?[/FONT]

I personally don't avoid it, but also I don't make it a regular part of my diet. Not sure why it would be taboo in moderation

almost all the bread being sold is derived from refined flour which goes straight to your gut. also it is extremely inflammatory due to high gluten content and high processing.

not something i mess with. if you insist on bread you can look at the ezekial brands of bread which are made up of natural ingredients, however keep in mind it is still a processed food.

Top Bottom