Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilder macros opinions

lidgen

So I was doing some research on bodybuilding macros throughout the day
I've come up with some conclusions I would like to run by you
for a normal 200-pounder I should be aiming for around 3000 calories on average. More if I am bulking and less if I am cutting
as far as macros I should be hitting around 35% protein 20% fat and the rest carbs
does this look just about correct to you?

is the cookie cutter macros we see bantered around

my view though is fats should be higher and protein and carbs should be lower because fats are not your enemy like people believe

also its not about macros, its about what foods make up those macros anyway. learn how to prep food, and learn which foods are healthy and what aren't

big difference eating a burger from mcdonalds vs. a homemade grass fed burger with lettuce wrap

last tip is our bodies aren't robots, so don't aim to get x, y and z macros a day. cycle them. too mnay people want to follow what pros do who are trained and built like robots, but our bodies aren't robots and we evolved cycling our diets on a day to day basis. and the dirty secret is pros have top .1% genetics so they can eat what they want and still look incredible

So I was doing some research on bodybuilding macros throughout the day
I've come up with some conclusions I would like to run by you
for a normal 200-pounder I should be aiming for around 3000 calories on average. More if I am bulking and less if I am cutting
as far as macros I should be hitting around 35% protein 20% fat and the rest carbs
does this look just about correct to you?

i like to do 50% protein/30%carbs/20% fat
really go high on the protein imo

Top Bottom