Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body's preferred source of fuel

110%

i always thought the body's preferred macronutrient for energy was fat, then carbs, then protein, but i saw soemone say carbs was a coupld thread downs. so what is the answer, just lookin for knowledge here?

when muscles are a rest they use FFA's. during exercise mainly glycogen. depending on diet and type of exercise the ratios of each can be changed. there is always some slight energy derieved from stored proteins (LBM). that expenditure can be increased as well from high cortisol levels ,resulting from high volume training and very high intensity cardio...

Hey doesn't our body convert any macronutrient into glucose anyway? So I guess the prefered source would be simple sugars, cause they need the least processing?

I think that I run best on fat from meat. I buy the cheap grund beef and use the Foreman's grill and eat meat and fatfilled cheese most of the time and I get a lot of energy. If I eat the same amount of cals in bread or carbs I get fat and tired. I dont eat meat exclusively though I have carbs sometimes and it works well. But mostly meat. I think thats how people were made to eat-meat with occasional carbs like apples and oranges.

OmG #1- Paulos - that fucking avatar is hilarious- LOL!

OmG# 2- Strong Island- is that you arm bro? Mad veins bro, crazy mad veins- you on EQ right now?

SOLID

CytoMel is absolutely right and everyone could benefit from living on mainly meat. Fat is our preffered fuel for most activities and provides 90% of our energy at rest.

Top Bottom