Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the body opus diet

jesusmiranda

what's up fellows, I will be following this diet for weights loss, and I wonder if it's like many diets out there, once you stop
following it to the letter the weight you lost comes right back.

you cannot just go back to your former diet/lifestyle after losing weight.. you have to stick to a healthy lifestyle for life

i hate when i hear guys say "fasting is bad because you can't stick to it".. WRONG!! there are many fasting protocols you can implement from intermittent fasting to prolonged 1 month fasts" and you can run them throughout the year and they will always work. in between fasting you simply eat in a maintenance or deficit. I started fasting protocols 2 years ago and I weight 30 pounds less now than I did back then. the weight did not come back because I have stuck to it

Diet's don't work because as soon as you finish the diet and go back to your regular eating plan - you gain all the weight you lost.

That's why you need to make a LIFESTYLE change. Something maintainable and that you can stick to long term

Top Bottom