Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat is too high - Cutting Advice?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,

My body fat is not where I want it to be. I am currently having 5 proper meals a day while running 500mg of test-e and 250mg of deca.
I need to cut my body fat and besides switching deca to tren in the last 4 weeks I need to switch up my diet ASAP!

Anyone has a link to a proper cutting diet plan?

well i can tell you that using steroids at a high body fat is a bad idea. deca and test are very high appetite stimulators and tren will cause insulin resistance. so you can find yourself spinning your wheels bigtime here

your best bet is going to be coming off the steroids and going on a cut.

500 caloric deficit everyday, daily cardio or weight training, and you can grab some n2slin + GW (sarms1) to speed up weight loss. that will work far better than using test + deca and getting bloated

I agree with Steve on the 500 calorie deficit. Since you are on gear you wont lose any muscle so don't be afraid of that. Just start tracking exactly what you eat every day. I am sure Muskate will post up one of his meal plans.

well i can tell you that using steroids at a high body fat is a bad idea. deca and test are very high appetite stimulators and tren will cause insulin resistance. so you can find yourself spinning your wheels bigtime here

your best bet is going to be coming off the steroids and going on a cut.

500 caloric deficit everyday, daily cardio or weight training, and you can grab some n2slin + GW (sarms1) to speed up weight loss. that will work far better than using test + deca and getting bloated

Thanks! I am running TRT of 200mg/week, so I gotta keep running that, throw the Deca and everything else out.
By going on a cut, you mean just in terms of diet?
I switched to Arnolds old diet plan with the shakes as meal replacements, so I am getting less carbs as usual.
My workouts are 30-45mins cardio and only 20-25mins with free weights at the moment.
Like every other guy I am trying to pack on some lean mass but I also need to dramatically cut some belly fat, which showed up in the last 3 months from a shitty diet, stress and a desk job.
Imagine Ectomorph (hard gainer) meets beer belly without drinking a zip of alcohol. That's my (shitty) base right now.

I am well known as a prep coach who advocates carb cycling. Carb cycling has been the most effective method I have found to reduce body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass (or even continuing to build muscle)

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

A proper dieting plan would be your same plan as you have right now, only with reduced amount of carbs and fats.

Bodybuilding gets as simple as this. Eliminate sugars and saturated fats first (also junkfood). Then see what happens. When progress halts, reduce carbs/fats. Continue and repeat until you get shredded.

A proper dieting plan would be your same plan as you have right now, only with reduced amount of carbs and fats.

Bodybuilding gets as simple as this. Eliminate sugars and saturated fats first (also junkfood). Then see what happens. When progress halts, reduce carbs/fats. Continue and repeat until you get shredded.

Thanks!:)

Top Bottom