Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat Testing

muscelove

Ive been cutting and eating right and have had good results. 20lb in about 2 months. This is the only gauge I have to go by and its really sucks not knowing what % of that weight was hard earned muscle. The electronic bodyfat scales are shit (I own one and know its way off). My question is this, Im considering buying a caliper. How hard are they to use and which ones have anyone had consistent good results with? I see electronic ones too. Whats the deal?

Callipers are better than fatscales, but you need to use them properly or the results will be off as well. Better if somebody can do the pinching for you. The lectronic versions just convert the mm reading to fat (they have built in tables), with the manual ones, you have to look up the values yourself

As for the scale, it is good enough to see the trend: You don't want to know the exact number on any given day, but the trend over a period of time. For that they are good.

Top Bottom