Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Composition Analyzer!

Murman

Let me start by giving a little info of myself:

3 Months and a few days ago my Dear Sweet Mother passaway from a heart attack at the young age of 62.
Before this time i wasn't thinking of my own life just having fun Drinking and eating, mostly eating at all hours 10:00,11:00pm my diet at this time was all meat Pizza,Donairs,Fish and chips and so on.
Then i would go to bed and get up and do it all over each day.

After the funeral i made up my mine to get back in shape. I'm only 5 feet 5 inchs tall and at the time i was 270 lb i was as wide as i was tall :D . I came to this board by mistake and i'm happer for it, because of all the info from all the members.

When i first started I want it to go and get the Body composition analyzer test done but i was to shy and didn't want anybody to know how fat i was, but now that i think of it they could see it anyway:) .

Because of all your help in your post and replys on Aug 3rd i got the guts and got one done. I'm going to post the reading and on Sept 3rd i'm going for another one and i'll post the reading then. But look at the weight now.

Body Composition Analyer Test:

Body type - Standard
Gender - male
Age -38
Height - 5ft 5.0 in
Weight - 217.6lb :D
bmi - 36.2
fat% - 30.8%
bmr - 8356 kj
-1997kcal
impedance - 368
fat mass - 67.0 lb
ffm - 150.6 lb
tbw - 110.2 lb

desirable range
fat% - 17-23%
fat mass - 30.8-45.o lb

Target bf% is : - 18%
Predicted weight - 183.6 lb
predicted fat mass - 33.0 lb
fat to lose - 34.0 lb

I was shocked when i got on the scale an it said i was 217 lb. I would never have been able to get to this weight if it wasn't for all of YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't sure if i should post this so i pm Mr.X and asked if i should and he said sure so here it is.

I don't know how i could ever repay you guys for all the great info, but with all your help i will hit my target bf% and the weight i'm trying to get to.
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Hello barnidge thanks

I kind of made my own diet from reading all the post.

I started with oatmeal for my first meal then two hours later a protein shakes/2table spoons of flax oil, then two hours after that a protein shakes/2table spoons of flax oil.
Then two hours after that Tuna and salsa/brown rice, then two hours after that Tuna and salsa/brown rice.
I'm one of those people who like tuna:D

In the morning i started cardio but I was so out of shape I could only do 10 min's but now it's up to 45 min's to an hour. Then I would take my multi vitamin and after that my oatmeal and follow my diet.

After my workout I take a post workout shake with glutamine/creatine. I drink about 4 liters of water aday.

I'm not sure which diet this follows CKD or Atkins or some other one.

This week I started to take Xenadrine two in the morning before work out and two mid- afternoon. I haven't had a cheat day in over three weeks but I have a friend from North Carolina here so we are going out Wednesday for supper.

iced earth thanks!!!
Monstar1023 thanks!!
diamonddiceclay do you get royalties from atkins diet:D ,just a joke Bro

Top Bottom