Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boca Burgers (Soy Protein Veggie Burgers) = real Protein?

bran987

got a bunch of these Boca Burgers here from someone I'm wondering if this is real protein or not

Says 10 grams of soy protein per patty

gjohnson5 said:
I've never heard of a whey burger. If you know of one please point me to it...
Anyway soy is a replacement for real meat. If you're not a vegaterian , then you probably wont want those

I didn't mean a "whey burger", I meant soy protein versus whey protein in general

ashley2212 said:
I didn't mean a "whey burger", I meant soy protein versus whey protein in general
The subject is hamburgers not protein in general. But I doubt if you get 10 grams of protein in a pattie of 75% ground beef. At this point you are eating a ton of fat. Moving up to ground chuck makes the meat cost more. The soy in replacement for ground beef I guarantee is a better nutritional bet.

gjohnson5 said:
The subject is hamburgers not protein in general. But I doubt if you get 10 grams of protein in a pattie of 75% ground beef. At this point you are eating a ton of fat. Moving up to ground chuck makes the meat cost more. The soy in replacement for ground beef I guarantee is a better nutritional bet.

gjohnson, why don't you like me?

The subject is veggie burgers and he wants to know if it's "real protein." It's soy protein. Soy protein is real protein, so yes. I don't really know what fake protein would be.

Everything I say is wrong... I give up...

Top Bottom