Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood results back

coasta007

Hi all.

I had a blood test and the results came back. All seemed to be ok. Blood sugar is slightly higher. Family history of type 2 diabetes. I am going to have a more detailed blood sugar test this week.

Glucose is slightly higher. It is 6.7
Iron is slightly high. It is 13.4
Ferritin is high. It is 439
Cortisol is fine. It is 260
Oestradiol (esytrogen?) high. It is 266

My testosterone tests are yet to come back. I should have them by the end of the week.

So from what I gather, if Oestradiol is estrogen, then it needs to come down...

I'll post up my test/free test results when I receive them.

Cheers

LDL and HDL are fine
Haemoglobin levels are fine

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Steve. Thanks.

I was injecting 1ml/100mg of test prop 100 3 times a week (M, W, F). I realise the short ester life of prop so once my supply is used up I won't be using it any more. I don't like the idea of injecting ED or EOD.

Below are my results and the ranges are in brackets.

Glucose
F Gluc Plasma is high. It is 6.7. (mmol/L. 3.6 - 6)

Iron
Ferritin is high. It is 439.
(ug/L. 30 - 300)

Cortisol (Ramdom) is fine. It is 260. (nmol/L. 70 - 650)

Oestradiol (esytrogen?) high. It is 266 (pmol/L. <160)

Thyroid (TSH) is fine. It is 1.25. (0.40 - 3.50)

Vitamin B12 is fine. It is 358. (pmol/L. 135 - 650)

Serum Folate is fine. It is 28.0. (nmol/L. >7.0)

Biochemistry
UREA is high. It is 11.6. (mmol/L. 3.0 - 8.0)

Potassium is high. It is 5.7. (mmol/L. 3.5 - 5.5)

Lipids and HDL are all within range.

I'm not currently using an AI as I wasn't sure how far out my estrogen was going to be. I'm still waiting on my free test levels to come back from the lab.

I have a family history of diabetes so I'm going in on Friday for further tests.

Ok. So now that I have my results back, I was thinking of stopping the prop because it is really hindering my cardio. Is it advisable to run a small dose of EQ 200? 2 x 1 ml/200mg injections a week?

Will my test levels still rise if I run EQ without running a testosterone base as well?

If I stop the test prop 100 only and continue the EQ, will I need to run a PCT because I won't be injecting the test prop but still be injecting the EQ?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm slowly learning.

you should always use an AI from day 1. aromasin is the best AI to use

ag-guys sells it

yes if you run any exogenous hormone you need a pct.

as far as diabetes, 90M americans are prediabetic, so you need to get this squared away. exercise more, eat less and eat less often.

Yes. I understand what you're saying about the PCT but I was wanting to know if I stop injecting the prop and continue injecting the EQ would I need to use a PCT because I have stopped injecting the prop? From what I've been reading, I would say that I need to run a PCT when I stop injecting completely. Just need clarification.

Also, if I continue injecting only EQ (2 x 200mg per week), what duration of time can I do this for before I stop and run a PCT?

Can the length of time you inject for be determined on the dose you are taking?

Ok. So my testosterone results are back.

Here is what they are

Testosterone is high. It is 70.5. (nmol/L. 9.5 - 28.0)

SHBG is high. It is 68.
(nmol/L. 15 - 50)

FAI is high. It is 103.7
(%. 15 - 100)

Calc Free Testo is high. It is 1307. (pmol/L. 170 - 670)

Yep. I know that now. The problem was that I was listening to bro science which was before I found this forum.

Top Bottom