Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blocking "255" carbs with ONE pill?

asiansINC1

Yet another example of preying on lazy, fat people?

http://www.carbout.com/index.htm

CarbOut255™ is an all-new carb-blocking diet pill without the diet! Simply take one pill approximately 30 minutes before you eat and say goodbye to up to 255 grams of carbs!

Here's how CarbOut 255 works:
During the digestive process, your body converts carbohydrates, found in starchy foods such as potatoes and pasta, into sugar. Your body does this by breaking-down the carbohydrate molecule with alpha amylase, an enzyme that is produced in the pancreas.

These sugar calories are either burned off, through exercise, or stored as fat cells for future use. Unfortunately, inactivity means that these stored fat cells accumulate. The result is weight gain. CarbOut 255, an all-natural nutritional ingredient extracted from white kidney beans, "neutralizes" the digestive enzyme alpha amylase before it can convert starch into glucose and then fat. Essentially, it allows the carbohydrates to pass through the system with less caloric intake.

My rudimentary science background tells me that this is bullshit. Yes?

haha. i work at GNC and i have a lot of time to read up on these wonder products. dont waste your time man.

If I'd lived in Anchorage, Alaska, I'd have a lot of free time too :D (if you really live there)

So lets see here, 255g carbs = 1040 calories (per pill)

Hmm, tempting, right? Hahahaha, marketing joke but unfortunately many people will bite the bullet and buy this as obesity is sky-rocketing higher then ever before. 255g carbs equals 6.375 servings of pasta, which is almost the entire packet (8 servings, each serving is 1/4 cup dry)

Oh well

I dont know man I have been taking that pill for a while now and I eat at least two pound of spag 30 or so potatoes wash it down with a case of natty light every day and ive lost 37lbs this week alone. Ride the Snake. Lol

:lmao:
I take a white kidney bean on my free day and even then I don't eat freakin big macs. If the cure was in a pill we would all be in great shape with out and effort.

Top Bottom