Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bison (buffalo) meat question....

traxxx

Ok so I have always heard that this stuff is very lean and good for you. Well I have bought 2 differrent packages of it, one from Hy-vee and the other from Hen House....well both say 4 oz has 18grams of fat....how is that healthy and good for you? Am I missing something or what?

who said fats are bad?

you bought high fat shit. find some fresh or at least better frozen. fat from meats for the most part is unhealthy. is it steak where you can trim the fat?

The buffalo that we have tried was very lean. I don't think buffalo is supposed to have a lot of fat.

I buy the extra lean ground bison and it has bairly any fat in it with about 30-35% less calories then the extra lean ground beef, i love the stuff.

-Eric

I buy the extra lean ground bison and it has bairly any fat in it with about 30-35% less calories then the extra lean ground beef, i love the stuff.

-Eric

That sounds gooooood, where can you get it? And for that matter where can you get venison?

You Habs have all the good lean meat up there...

Venison is not sold in grocery stores. I hunt and have all mine frozen in the freezer from deer season. I took down two bucks

That sounds gooooood, where can you get it? And for that matter where can you get venison?

You Habs have all the good lean meat up there...

The bison I get from a local food store (sobeys) , its pre packaged fresh and i usually just pick up a few packages every few days.

Vension I havnt looked for yet, thinking of buying some, problably the best place to get it from is your local butcher/meat specialty place.

-Eric

I had 6 tags last year.........do you think I saw any goddamn deer the whole hunting season!!!!:mad: you know how much goddamn venison I would have !!!!!

Get bison from a bison farm or at least butcher fresh if you can. that shit is so good its not funny. You know what else rules!!!!! ELK . that shit is unreal. You cant get venison here in ny unless you shoot it. Stores dont carry bison. Unless its that shit thats cut with beef. if they do have bison, its in a tiny package any ungodly overpriced. bastards.

Top Bottom