Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biscotti and cannoli Italian desserts

Reaksje

All Natural
Okay so I just took a job at an Italian bakery in town and the pay is really good. I handle delivery, orders, and basically manage the place. The best part of it is at the end of the day I get to take home some fresh Italian desserts
However, i am also trying to lose fat and keep it off. Its been a struggle especially lately. I am currently 14% body fat
Which of these desserts would be the cleanest to take home? I mean its free food i cannot pass it up lol

it depends on the ingredients

bakeries usually ship in corporate made garbage to increase margins

people are suckers cause they think otherwise, the ingredients tell the story

you want to stick to the ones with the least ingredients and most natural

Okay so I just took a job at an Italian bakery in town and the pay is really good. I handle delivery, orders, and basically manage the place. The best part of it is at the end of the day I get to take home some fresh Italian desserts
However, i am also trying to lose fat and keep it off. Its been a struggle especially lately. I am currently 14% body fat
Which of these desserts would be the cleanest to take home? I mean its free food i cannot pass it up lol

if you're a bodybuilder stay away from deserts and sweets

Top Bottom