Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bill Phillips' Hi-Lo Carb Diet from the ARG

|ronMan said:
Opinions on this?

Day 1: moderate carbs
Day 2 & 3: low carbs
Day 4: high carbs

Ummm... isn't that basically what the original diet is bro?

Cuts said:
O.k. o.k. before ya'll start flaming him, consider that he does have extensive knowledge of steroids, weight training, and nutrition... enough to become a millionaire anyway. For those of you who aren't familiar with the Hi-Lo Carb Diet that he first explained in the old (but good) Anabolic Reference Guide; in a nutshell, here it is:

Day 1 - moderate carbs 1.5g/lb bw
moderate protein 1g/lb bw
low fat 1/4g/lb bw

Day 2 - low carbs .5g/lb bw
high protein 1.5g/lb bw
low fat 1/4g/lb bw

Day 3 - identical to Day 2

Day 4 - high carbs 2g/lb bw
moderate protein 1g/lb bw
low fat 1/4g/lb bw

... the logic being that the extremely low carb levels on Days 2 & 3 will trigger big time fat loss, while the carb up on Day 4 will stop ketosis and a falling BMR in it's tracks; Day 1 "stabalizes" the BMR before doing the cycle again. According to Phillips, he's seen bodybuiders lose up to 1 lb of fat per 4 day cycle doing this. I'm trying it right now using some Clen in the AM with cardio. What do ya'll think of this? Anybody try it? Results? Suggestions on how to alter/tweak it for even greater fat loss? Thanks.

flaming him?????????
I dont think so, Bill Phillips is the best thing that ever happened to my health and body, he is such a role model!!!!!!!

Just thought id let you know ;-)

Re: Re: Bill Phillips' Hi-Lo Carb Diet from the ARG

BatZgirl said:

flaming him?????????
I dont think so, Bill Phillips is the best thing that ever happened to my health and body, he is such a role model!!!!!!!

Just thought id let you know ;-)

I agree... but a lot of guys on here think otherwise...

I got to give it up to Bill Phillips, He has helped a lot of people.
He's made a lot of money doing it .. but so what?
This is Capitalism. We go to war to protect this right that we have, yet people still want to talk shit.

Bill Phillips is the man IMO.

Crum

I agree with your suggestion that there be 3 or even 4 low carb days followed by a substantially higher carb day.

The problem I am having is regarding fat intake. Looking at Mr. X and others plans, they suggest high fat with relatively low protein. You are suggesting the opposite. Could you give a little detail on why you feel that this is better?

Thanks

Top Bottom