Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Spaced Out Meals

Interesting... To be honest I only read the first study so can only comment on that... Rmr is what they call it? Never even new bout that or how they can Check it acuratly but asuming they can there is much more to it than that an just fat loss... A steady supply of protein thought the day to build muscle, and smaller meals means less slin spikes witch means less fat gain... There comparing the average Joe who prolly doesn't do deads n squats like em does... That study IMO was a lil biased and didn't even go long Enough to see true end results in fat loss... Just a short quick study on rmr witch really means shit compared to end result...

Thanks for taking the time ebony for finding those articles n posting them... I will read the others too when I get time

ebony you think it wont make a differance? joe you think it is a big differance?

ebony, post workout I go home and eat a meal, I dont do the whole pwo shake thing I just eat and the meal that I eat is usually 800-1500kcal, 50-100g protein 80-120g carbs, 0-30g fat.

joe what was the reason you suggested drinking milk between? was this to keep my metabolism up?

for my breakfast I usuaully have this:
5 whole eggs
2.5oz oats + 200ml whole milk + blueberries or dried fruit
400ml whole milk + 2g fishoil

pwo protein shake is important according to a lot of sources i've read. most recent Ori Hofmekler's author of warrior diet recommends only 15-30g(nothing huge) of whey idealy within 30 min pwo. of course he uses science to support logic of that. then you should have your meal sometime later.

i don't really like eating in the morning so i stopped. i don't break fast until the sometime in the afternoon if i get hungry.

i think its a good idea to take the fish oil before bed also.:)

Interesting... To be honest I only read the first study so can only comment on that... Rmr is what they call it? Never even new bout that or how they can Check it acuratly but asuming they can there is much more to it than that an just fat loss... A steady supply of protein thought the day to build muscle, and smaller meals means less slin spikes witch means less fat gain... There comparing the average Joe who prolly doesn't do deads n squats like em does... That study IMO was a lil biased and didn't even go long Enough to see true end results in fat loss... Just a short quick study on rmr witch really means shit compared to end result...

Thanks for taking the time ebony for finding those articles n posting them... I will read the others too when I get time

of course! i think the studies are super interesting. i was going to start posting them in that study thread i made anyways. there was more but i cant find them. read the other studies as well if you get time, they might answer some of your questions.:)

pwo protein shake is important according to a lot of sources i've read. most recent Ori Hofmekler's author of warrior diet recommends only 15-30g(nothing huge) of whey idealy within 30 min pwo. of course he uses science to support logic of that. then you should have your meal sometime later.

i don't really like eating in the morning so i stopped. i don't break fast until the sometime in the afternoon if i get hungry.

i think its a good idea to take the fish oil before bed also.:)

well if I win this member of the year award then I will buy some whey, creatine and BCAA and try out the whole pwo thing see if it makes a differance!

I dont agree with waiting until the afternoon to have your first meal, unless you wake up practically in the afternoon like me, lol

yes I take fish oil, 6g per day and I have that in three 2g servings, one of which is before bed.

I have done the whole 6 meals per day thing for probably 6-8 years,because everyone said that is how you do it.Recently I read about the Warrior diet,and decided to give it a try.To my surprise,it works amazingly well!I eat 1 meal per day,and also 30g of protein post workout,that's it!It took 5 day's before I adjusted to the diet,but once I did,I feel great.I am losing fat,getting the best pumps in the gym I have ever had!When I am pumped,people in my gym think I look better than I ever have.I am more energetic during the day,and I don't feel fat and bloated like before,even though I am eating the same amount of calories as before.I am not trying to convince everyone to try a diet like this,but if you are tired of eating all day,and feel sluggis like I did,it's worth a try!

I have done the whole 6 meals per day thing for probably 6-8 years,because everyone said that is how you do it.Recently I read about the Warrior diet,and decided to give it a try.To my surprise,it works amazingly well!I eat 1 meal per day,and also 30g of protein post workout,that's it!It took 5 day's before I adjusted to the diet,but once I did,I feel great.I am losing fat,getting the best pumps in the gym I have ever had!When I am pumped,people in my gym think I look better than I ever have.I am more energetic during the day,and I don't feel fat and bloated like before,even though I am eating the same amount of calories as before.I am not trying to convince everyone to try a diet like this,but if you are tired of eating all day,and feel sluggis like I did,it's worth a try!

i'm also doing an altered form of the warrior diet. i eat a bit more than recommended throughout the day. and not totally as much at night as recommended. i think a bad thing about the diet is that the controlled binge will eventually expand the stomach. no need to create more room for food.

also i def feel you on the energy, less bloat, sluggish free. you should be as energetic as ever in the day time as long as your foods are not tryptophan-containing foods.

also i def feel you on the energy, less bloat, sluggish free. you should be as energetic as ever in the day time as long as your foods are not tryptophan-containing foods.[/quote]
I think it helps to eat more calorie dense foods,so you don't have to eat so much volume of food.I am not following the warrior diet to a T,in fact I never even read the book.After doing some research,and talking on other boards,I pretty much figured out what it is all about.Most people seem to make their own version of it,you just have to play around with it,and see what works for you.People just have to get over the fear of losing muscle,they think if they miss 1 meal they will shrink,after being on the Warrior diet,you realise it just doesn't work that way.I know most people will look at a diet like this and think it's the worst idea ever(I thought the same thing the first time I read about it),you just have to try it to see what it's all about.

im very interested in the warrior diet, and have read some stuff about it. Towards the summer I think Im gonna stop bulking and cut a bit, try and get to 14 or 15% bf. would people reccomend the warrior diet as a cutting diet? and how would my strength be? I need something relatively easy, as I have to eat around school and stuff so palumbo style diets would maybe hard as I cant cook at school and eating raw chicken (which I have been doing on and off for a year now) throguhout the school day already makes me gag so I need a change haha

my diet has been pretty bad since xmas eve and if dont know if its bloat or what btu I deff look liek im back up to 20%bf. Once I started eatin chocolate again I cant stop and I have real bad cravings, Im eatin so much of the stuff now :(:(:(:(

im very interested in the warrior diet, and have read some stuff about it. Towards the summer I think Im gonna stop bulking and cut a bit, try and get to 14 or 15% bf. would people reccomend the warrior diet as a cutting diet? and how would my strength be? I need something relatively easy, as I have to eat around school and stuff so palumbo style diets would maybe hard as I cant cook at school and eating raw chicken (which I have been doing on and off for a year now) throguhout the school day already makes me gag so I need a change haha

my diet has been pretty bad since xmas eve and if dont know if its bloat or what btu I deff look liek im back up to 20%bf. Once I started eatin chocolate again I cant stop and I have real bad cravings, Im eatin so much of the stuff now :(:(:(:(

:worried: please tell me you haven't been eating RAW CHICKEN?

Top Bottom