Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bfast carbs

kieran a

So I am going to start a 10 week cut diet before I go into a comp prep of 16 weeks which will be with a credible and show proven coach.
So I am looking to my diet in more detail now and a bit confussed by bfast and zero carbs to stop me having a insulin spike.

So eggs ok. But I can't keep eating them boiled none stop. So i thought omelettes which I love. But milk has 5 grams of carbs no matter skimmed or semi.
How many carbs is two much for bfast. Will 5 grams make a huge diff.
And I also seen wheetabix protein blocks. 2 blocks contain 29grams carbs but only 1.0 of which are sugars. So Will complex none suger carbs still cause me to produce a load of insulin.

This is normaly after a black coffee and a hour walk.
30 min later b fast

without knowing anything about you it is impossible to help you

if someone comes on here and writes you out a cookie cutter diet without knowing any info about you I will have a meltdown.

also you are paying a coach right? what has he said? the thing that i hate about bodybuilding is the obsessing over macros. you see these guys on YT or instagram who sell $400 programs where they give you spefic macros to follow, but then they themselves are ripped and muscular and they follow a completely different diet. it is all a ruse

I don't understand why you cannot have any on breakfast. As if getting lean would be impossible with doing so.

I'm not a big fan of dairy. Especially not on a pre contest diet

For breakfast, why not have some oatmeal, 5-6 egg whites, 1-2 whole eggs and maybe some blueberries? I would so something simple like that

Top Bottom