Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BF Percentage help please.

marclee86

340d5135fc098232ab80a99b1494dc5f.jpg
c7c362c34dbe4183ade1fa2bd0c35482.jpg
94580e3b64cac0ccafc6e89bd9920ebd.jpg

Hey guys, long time lurker. I've lost a Shit load of weight predominantly fat but no doubt some muscle too over the last few years. I was around 21stone now down to 12st 8lbs, 6ft, and pretty active. I lift at home, i box, i row and cycle. I'm quite educated in the world of fat loss and the way the body utilises nutrients. So that's the stats, now for my question ......... Iv tried skinfold calipers, formulas, self estimations etc. I would really like to know my rough ballpark BF Percentage. Because I'm oddly shaped and hold fat in my chest, hip, back, and stomach, it's hard to visually make an estimate by looking at others pictures. I'm only really left with subcantuous fat around said areas so iv had enough of cutting now. Im doing another 6weeks of keto to rip up a little more and then hit a surplus in efforts to gain some mass with a balanced bulk diet. I only have average muscle on my frame, but can anybody give me a serious opinion on my visual BF Percentage please?? My personal guess is around 20-25%???? I know I waffle on a bit, but I've put some ropey photos above for your viewing pleasure haha. Thanks

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Based on your photos, I would guess your body fat to be around 12%. Congrats on your weight loss so far! Now it's time to put some muscle on your frame while continuing to loose body fat.

After your keto diet, my suggestion for you would be to follow a carb cycling diet. You get the best of everything that way. The low carb days are fat loss focused while the high carb days are very anabolic. You get the best of everything. On a carb cycling diet, you will gain muscle while continuing to loose body fat.

Here is an article I wrote that explains how to properly set up a carb cycling diet: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

as men we tend to store excess fat in those trouble spots you mentioned.

you have little body fat on your arms and shoulders. you just have to keep working on lowering your total body fat to get that trouble spots down.

i agree with musky on 12% but i would say you were a bit more than that cause the excess fat you are storing in your midsection makes your body fat a bit more than it seems

I would say more like 14-15%, because there is no muscle definition and you can see some fat accumulation on the ab and lower back area

There is no more than 15% of fat there, so you have done a great job losing weight - I can see by your physique that you have recently lost a shitload of weight. If you have never used anything before, then a testosterone solo cycle would get you bulked up just fine. 500 mgs per week for 12 weeks coupled with aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle would be a good cycle. Then make sure to run a complete PCT, such as the perfect PCT protocol as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks for the replies guys, i really appreciate all the advice. And to have fellow fitness buffs say my BF is under 20% has given me extra morale đź‘Ť. Iv been reading a lot into carb cycling and it's definitely something im interested in, so i will certainly check out that article! I also read some studies about only eating carbs around your workout times too, the trouble is reintroducing carbs after a ketogenic lifestyle, i gain around 8-9 lbs of water weight back on overnight hahaha, but that's just the way it is. Also, i did do a 12 test enanthate cycle last year (mainly for anti catabolism and accelerated recovery) but i didn't lift at the time. I also have my next and final cycle ready to go (pharma test and deca, and anavar for post cycle) but that will wait until January after iv finished cutting some more and become accustom to a surplus and heavy training.

This is a tricky one because you can tell you have some extra skin from when you were bigger. I would guess around 14%. You will definitely look great by adding some muscle!

Thanks bro, I think the stubborn fat on my abdominal is going to be the only problem in the long run as i can pack on some muscle to fill the other problem areas out. I'm gonna cut hard for the next 6 weeks and see where im at. I can't wait to start building muscle, I'm just afraid of gaining more fat, I don't like being counter productive. So finding my maintenance calories is going to be hard. Then obviously add a slight surplus

Top Bottom