Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it better to sleep or eat?

Chris_Dolmeth

Would it be better to sleep 5 hours, get in some food, then sleep for 4 or 5 more hours or sleep for 7 or 8 hours straight through. by better i mean would it bring more gains in the long run

Just sleep the 8 hours and eat the extra food you would have ate halfway through the night sometime else in the day...

Genotropin 5.3 mg 16 IU on sale!
First Research International Limited is a global specialty chemical company that produces and sells a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibers that are found in products people use every day.

Genotropin by Pfizer is a somatropin rDNA origin for injection. It is an exact copy of the natural growth hormone made by the body. There is one difference. Genotropin is man-made. It has a proven safety profile. It has been used to treat over 60,000 children and 12,000 adults for over 20 years in more than 50 countries.

150US$ per unit.

[email protected]

First Research International Limited is a global specialty chemical company that produces and sells a broad range of advanced materials, additives and functional products, specialty chemicals, and fibers that are found in products people use every day.

Genotropin by Pfizer is a somatropin rDNA origin for injection. It is an exact copy of the natural growth hormone made by the body. There is one difference. Genotropin is man-made. It has a proven safety profile. It has been used to treat over 60,000 children and 12,000 adults for over 20 years in more than 50 countries.

150US$ per unit.

[email protected]

Enjoy being banned fgt

150US$ per unit.

[email protected]

Wow can I really get 16 iu of fake hgh for $150? That's a fucking rip off, especially for someone who's probably trying to scam people with bunk gh. If your gonna try and rip people off do it somewhere else ahole. Get the fuck outta here.

it wouldn't hurt to wake up in the middle of the night and slam a protein shake. What most do is just consume some type of slow acting protein before bed.. something like a casein protein shake or cottage cheese. This just keeps your muscles anabolic at night by providing them amino acids to feed on instead of starving.

Thats dedication right there wish I could be like this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Don't get me wrong, I hate it lol I wake up sometimes and can't keep my eyes open but it's all worth it. I started doing this after listening to one of Arnold's old seminars and he stated that's how he maintained size. Constant eating, even in sleep. Then I listened to Dwaine Johnson's interview and he said he does the same thing cause of Arnold. Just listen to some of Arnold's seminars and you'll be moto as fuck! Lol

wish I could be like this

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness
This was something he mentioned in his seminar. Don't think of "I wish or want" make it an "I will" or you'll be a loser forever. (His words not mine) lol

Would it be better to sleep 5 hours, get in some food, then sleep for 4 or 5 more hours or sleep for 7 or 8 hours straight through. by better i mean would it bring more gains in the long run

Sleep is crucial because of the gh and igf1 bursts you get not to mention you recover the most in your sleep
However
Eating is also equally as important because when you consume carbohydrates insulin gets produced and when you consume fats testosterone gets produced

In other words both are equally as important and you have to fit your schedule around it so you don't put more value on one then the other

The way to do that would be eat more at each sitting and if you are not going to meet your macronutrients requirements for the day then Compensate for it in the meals you have left and eat enough at each to cover the last meal you won't be able to eat

Top Bottom